Thursday, June 5, 2014

Leaky Shed Studio - Gears & Watch Parts

I've got three little boys in my house so when it comes to boy embellishments - I am always in need.  The Gears Set and Watch Parts Set from Leaky Shed Studio are absolutely perfect for making those projects more masculine!  

My colors are masculine and my flat sickers are masculine but I needed that added dimension and texture that Leaky Shed Studio can provide!  For my project today I decided to focus in on my three year old son and some of his silly antics.  Can you see his future as a class clown?

Using some spray mist, I colored the gears black.

To bring in some color I added an enamel dot to the center of the gears. 

Leaky Shed Studio Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories

2 comments:

ALINE said...

This is very cute!

craftykellyj said...

Your boys are such cuties! Really love those gears!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...