Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June Publication Layout

I didn't submit a ton this month because I was super busy!  But I did manage a card and layout and today I have that layout to share with you! This was published in the June issue of Create Magazine - a free online magazine that you can find here!

Hard to believe this little guy is walking and talking and a little boy now!  The entire layout is based on the one page sketch from the magazine and uses a variety of Special Delivery line from Pebbles.  I layered lots of strips of banners - trying to mix up the lighter and darker colors/patterns. Some stars and clouds add a touch of whimsy. I also played with fonts and slant to make for a unique title and journaling! I also added a little bit of mist splattering to help break up all the lines and leftover white space.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Die Cuts: Pebbles
Stickers: Pebbles
Chipboard: Studio Calico
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

OH my! Such and adorable page!!! Cute pictures and love your blue product choice!! Stop by and share you crafty creation with us!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...