Friday, June 6, 2014

Imaginisce Summer Box Card

Box cards seem to be creeping up in popularity and I have been anxious to try one out!  My favorite thing about them is that they can be a card or they can really cute decor for a party table!  I used a cut file from Lori Whitlock the Silhouette Store to create the base for mine!


I decided to use the papers from Welcome Spring because they have a great summery feel to them too!

From the side you can get a better view of the various layers of sunshine, clouds, and butterflies.


I used all patterned paper except for doing the sunshine - it needed to be solid and bold.
Believe it or not these cards actually fold down and fit into an A2 envelope.  Well they would if you don't put a giant title on them - I'll need a larger envelope.  Imagine receiving something like this in the mail!

Supplies Used: 
Imaginisce: Patterned Paper (Welcome Spring)
American Crafts: Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...