Sunday, June 8, 2014

Church Picnic Layout

Today is our Annual Church Picnic.  It is one of my favorite days of the year so I thought it would be perfect to share a Church Picnic Layout today!  I don't take lots of pictures on this day because we're busy running around in all different directions having fun!  So I take what I can get and document it!  This layout shows a few of my favorites from last year.

I did some serious washi tape play on this layout.  The base is a green gingham paper and then I added yellow washi tape to create the stripes.  I then added the pink to the top and bottom to try to add an extra shot of color in.  The doodle cut background is a cut file that I had done a while ago and have been waiting for a good fit for it!  I think it adds nicely to the whimsy of the layout today.  The very last thing I added was a title and that was because I was stumped for placement and what to create it with. Finally I setttled on just a simple title mounted on white cardstock with a little embellishment added!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design
Stickers: Doodlebug Design
Washi Tape: Doodlebug Design
Enamel Dots: Studio Calico


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

GORGEOUS PAGE!! Love the colors and I can't believe that is washi - thought it was part of the paper - so clever. And that cut file is amazing!! LOVE!! Stop by and share your crafty creation with us! www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...