Monday, June 2, 2014

Birthday Boy Page - The Scrapbooking Studio

My oldest son turned ten less than a month ago.  I have already documented his birthday party!  Pretty sure that has never happened! I had "Hip, Hip, Hooray" from We R Memory Keepers to work with for The Scrapbooking Studio this month and had a great time playing with it!  Today I have my final layout to share with you using it! This was also featured on the Chicagoland Scrapbooker Magazine blog today!

Birthdays are always a fun thing to scrap!  I love to do a variety of pages telling stories of not only the celebration but who the child is at this point in time.  This layout tells the story of the day itself!   have noticed the the older the kids get the less pictures I take.  This year I made sure to be intentional about snapping pictures of my ten year old on his party day. Coordinating all the pieces of the layout was made easy since I worked from one line!

I created several layers for my base - keeping the busiest pattern on the outside. I did lots of fussy cutting - including the words and balloons to add some extra whimsy to the whole layout. 

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Die Cuts: We R Memory Keepers
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: CutCardStock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...