Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

I have a slower week design team wise - so I am going through my files to see what I haven't already shared! Today I have a bright birthday card that showcases some Imaginisce and American Crafts!

I used a round "Happy Birthday" cut and cut it in half, putting the scalloped paper in between.  I fussy cut out some of the scallops and popped them up to give a ruffled appearance.  I also created a pinwheel as an accent.  Chipboard, enamel dots, hot rocks, and twine help to add some dimension and texture while bringing the colors together.  I love the way that Navy and Bright Pink can play off of each other and coordinate with so many different colors!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Imaginisce
Stickers: Imaginisce
Chipboard: Studio Calico
Hot rocks: Imaginisce
Enamel Dots: Studio Calico
Cardstock: American Crafts



1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Such a fun birthday card! Love the colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...