Monday, April 28, 2014

Family Birthday Wall Hanging

I got to work with the new "Hip Hip Hooray" line from We R Memory Keepers for The Scrapbooking Studio this month.  For one of my projects I decided to use a mini album base and create a Family Birthday Wall Hanging.  This thing was tough to get a good picture of so I am going to share bits and pieces with you.
Family Birthday Calendar
I started with a top piece decorated with the title.  I then did birthdays down each page.  Each one is different because of the number of birthdays and some months have nothing!  I only did aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins.  Can you tell we have a huge extended family????

Family Birthday Calendar
I tried to add dates next to each picture but I already see at least one mistake - lol that is what I get for making this during the craziness that is Holy Week in the Meyer House.  Sorry Courtney - I will cover that up and fix it!!! Now we can all see why I need this because clearly relying on my memory is not the best route to go :)

Family Birthday Calendar
August - no birthdays - so I acknowledge that it exists but that's it :)
 
Family Birthday Calendar
I tied each section together with ribbons that coordinate and decorated each page with various stickers from the line.  The month titles are actually fussy cut from a calendar page.  The only tricky part in this was finding pictures that were the right size of each person's head.  I had to make do in a couple spots - but overall it works!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Stickers: We R Memory Keepers
Gems/Pearls: BoBunny
Mini Album: Little Yellow Bicycle



3 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Pretty and useful...I love it!

Paper House Productions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle King said...

Another great birthday list idea...I keep toying with the idea of doing one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...