Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sketchy Saturday - Week Four

Time for another Sketchy Saturday - can't believe I've already done four weeks of this!  Here's the new sketch for this week:

I managed to get my hands on some pieces from the new Springtime Collection from Doodlebug Design. They have parts that are Easter related and parts that are just spring...I used a little of each.  They matched this yellow dress so beautifully!
The sketch has a whimsical feel to it and I opted to go that route with my layout too!  I decided to play with the tree sticker and build up from there. I created the pieces of the tree from their stickers and added some yellow stickles as a final touch.  I also created a whimsical cluster above the pictures featuring that adorable sun sticker!  As you can see the sketch actually has very little on the right side - but I decided to add a rolled banner that included my title.  I decorated the title with some cute stickers and the year.  

My talented friend Cathy also played along this week and you can find her sketch interpretation here. Thanks to those of you who have shared your creations with me over the past couple weeks....I love seeing your interpretations!  If you create one this week I would love for you to share it on my facebook wall!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design
Stickers: Doodlebug Design
Enamel Dots: Recollections, Studio Calico


1 comment:

Sherri said...

Love this. So cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...