Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Practical Scrappers Sketch

This was the first month in a long time that I had a chance to play along with the sketch for Practical Scrappers!  That is another one of my goals for this year - to play along with my site a little more.  If you haven't been by there lately, you should!  We are on a different schedule now and I think you will love it!  Today you can see all the different interpretations of this fabulous sketch from Liz Chidester.

For my interpretation I used more of the pieces from that gorgeous We R Family line from Lily Bee Design!  Kind of a coincidence that they both ended up on my blog two days in a row!  I managed to incorporate lots of my stash into this one too!  Tip: Have a  big stash of embellishments??? Sort your embellishments by type and you will get more use out of them.  I have mine sorted by clear, chipboard, words, tags, metals, etc....now when I am looking for a chipboard I don't have to dig thru tons and tons I just go for that container.  

Do you have a great organization tip? I'd love to hear it!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Design
Wood: Studio Calico, Lawn Fawn
Chipboard: Bo Bunny & My Mind's Eye
Stickers: Bella Blvd
Enamel Dots: Lily Bee Design
Brad: My Mind's Eye
Doilies: Jillibean Soup
Cork: Fancy Pants

1 comment:

Christy said...

Loooove the mix of blue shades.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...