Friday, January 10, 2014

Practical Scrappers Blog Hop: Scrapping Our Stash

Welcome to the Practical Scrappers Blog Hop 
where we are Scrapping our Stash.

CHA is this weekend and that means the industry is putting out all kinds of fabulous new product.  So what better time to kick off our new monthly series of Scrapping our Stash!  A special shout out to the sponsor of today's hop: Kiwi Lane Designs!  Head to Practical Scrappers to find out details on how to win a fun prize from them!



Practical Scrappers Blog Hop List
Christine Meyer ****You Are Here***
Kristina MacKeen ****Head Here Next****

Now on to my Stash Busting Project!  I decided to pull out some old papers and one of my new Kiwi Lane Templates to create a paper pieced layout.
So this.looks.complicated.Yes?  It's not so bad actually!  I used my Kiwi Lane Chevron Template and cut five strips of five different patterns.  I then cut those in the middle of each them.  The challenging part was putting them back together and figuring out a pattern :)  The papers, stickers, chipboard are all from my stash...mostly from Pebbles from a line that I totally loved and picked up extras from over a year ago.

I am doing a giveaway here today!  In order to qualify you can do any/or all of the following:
1) Become a follower here on my blog
2) Subscribe to my blog via email
3) "Like" my facebook page
Make sure to leave me a comment letting me know what you did!  Here's the prize pack up for grabs!

Lots of goodies from my own stash!  Includes ribbon, trims, stickers, washi tape, chipboard and more!  I will leave the giveaway open until 11:59 est on Monday and plan to announce the winner on Tuesday!

Thanks for coming by...head on over to Kristina MacKeen's blog next!


14 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love this! Looks like all of that paper penciling was a lot of work by my goodness, it turned out beautifully! BTW....I'm already a follower :)

Deborah Johnson said...

Such a happy colorful layout!

Michelle King said...

Love the way you broke up the chevrons. I am now a follower and added myself to the e-mail subscription :)

vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, I love your new take on the chevrons!

Anonymous said...

I just became a follower here! Love your chevron LO...beautifully done. So bright and cheery!

Christy said...

The chevrons ROCK!

Iris said...

Cute layout.
I follow you with Google Friend Connedt.
I Subscribe to your blog via email
I sent a friend request sot that I can follow your facebook page.
isoscia at aol dot com

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love that quilted background!!! Your kiddos are adorable! Please exclude me from your drawing. I am trying to purge and make room at the moment.

Yvonne said...

Love the chevron design. I am a follower here and of the practical scrappers fb page - that is yours right? Great work

Unknown said...

This chevron is fabulous! Love the paper combo and need to find this template!! Beautiful layout!

Patricia said...

Great work with the kiwi lane template. Such a great design! I'm a follower!

scrappin_mom3 said...

Awesome layout my friend! LOVE what you did with the chevron template!

Lisa P said...

Your background turned out fabulous. Loving the mix of patterns.

Lissa said...

Love this layout! Those chevron borders are amazing, aren't they? Love how you used them here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...