Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby Boy Layout

There's nothing quite like scrapping pictures of a new baby. Today I have a layout featuring me and my littlest guy.  And it features a free cut file from the talented Juliana Michaels.  It is based on this sketch, which I created!

I am a sucker for stars.  Probably because I have three little boys...I can't get enough of them.  So when I saw that Juliana had created a cut file that was a star background I knew I wanted to make use of it!  Here's the link to her blog where you can get it for yourself!  I debated on making the cut in yellow or vellum but just opted for solid white.  I think it adds some subtle texture without overwhelming the pictures.  I also used a Samantha Walker cut file for my Border Loops (Design ID #12961) at the bottom. These pictures are from the first moments my little Boaz was alive, not moments I remember all too well ;)

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd
Stickers: Bella Blvd, Echo Park
Wood: Studio Calico
Cardstock: American Crafts
Cut Files: Juliana Michaels & Samantha Walker

4 comments:

Christy said...

The stars ARE an awesome touch. ♥

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love it! The cut file is awesome on this layout!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I just love this!!!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love the stars! and popping a few of them up is fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...