Thursday, December 26, 2013

"Front Porch" by Pebbles Mini Album

I have one last project to share with you today that features "Front Porch" by Pebbles.  I don't do a lot of mini albums but I am trying to change that!  I got a new Cinch machine from The Scrapbooking Studio and have big plan s for playing with it lots!  For today's album I simply used some of the Polaroid frames that are made from a heavy weight cardstock as my base and bound them together with a metal ring.

I knew I wanted to create just a general album using up some cute pictures of my kids that haven't already found a home!  So I created my cover with some stickers about being Thankful for the everyday.

Each kiddo got a big polaroid page and a little one too.  Here is a sampling of a few of them.  I also used a quote sticker for each kiddo that fit their personality.  I liked working with this smaller size...things went quick and there wasn't a lot of thinking...something either worked or it didn't!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Pebbles Inc, Jillibean Soup
Enamel Dots: Recollections
Decorative Tape: Bella Blvd

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...