Thursday, November 21, 2013

A One Picture Layout

Today I have a layout to show with you that is pretty out of the ordinary for me!  Very soft colors and only one photograph...but I felt like this photograph needed it's own layout!  Additionally there was no design team work (fun) involved with this one...it was purely from my own supplies and for no other reason than just wanting to scrap this picture!
I created this last week when I met up with some scrappy friends at an Archiver's in Chicagoland.  It was kind of fun to just work with the supplies that I had piled in and see what I came up with!  I just love this picture of Lucy and Cooper leaniung in to give her a smooch :)  I can't believe next week it will already be Thanksgiving!  Let the excitement and craziness of the holidays begin!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Teresa Collins
Wood: Studio Calico
Burlap: Little Yellow bicycle
Stickers: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Lily Bee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...