Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Upcoming Storage Class: Webster's Pages Citrus Squeeze

On August 17th I am going to be teaching a class at The Scrapbooking Studio featuring these five containers perfect for your craft room or area.  They feature the beautiful Citrus Squeeze line from Webster's Pages!


These simple storage pieces are designed by fellow Ribbons Unlimited Design team member Jamie and cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.

Pencil (or scissors, ruler, markers...) holder

Round marker box

Desk caddy (my kids have requested these now)

Washi Tape Holder with two different sized drawers to accomodate different sized rolls.

This last box is awesome!  It can hold alcohol inks, stickles, paint...anything with that smaller body type and it has room for twenty of them.  As you can see I couldn't fill it up!

I'd love to have you join me for this class!  If you are interested, call the store at (309)585-0409

Supplies Used:
Websters Pages Patterned Paper
My Minds Eye Washi Tape
American Crafts Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...