Monday, July 1, 2013

Bella Blvd All American Layout

I fell in love with this line "All American" the minute I saw it!  I love how it combines traditional patriotic colors with some non-traditional ones!  
For this layout I combined some current trendy items like sequins with some old stash items like eyelets and brads.  Always trying to shrink that stash!  The pictures are from a couple years ago....now you could just replace Cooper with Bo and I might look pretty much the same :)  I added lots of layers of papers and stickers underneath my pictures as well as a different vertical title. Had fun playing with the lettering on that one to make it more unique!

Supplies Used:
Ribbon: May Arts
Letter Stickers: Jillibean Soup & Bella Blvd
All other Supplies are Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the photos and your design!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...