Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pebbles Freestyle Collage Card

I was in need of a distraction from real life the other night and decided to pull out some of my favorite products and make some cards.  This card combines a variety of products from Pebbles.


I recently worked hard at defining my card style/s.  Seems perhaps like a silly task...but it has helped me in knowing what direction I want to go on each project.  I determined that one of my most dominant styles is Freestyle Collage.  That is exactly what this is!  I love combining several elements, textures, and colors and having them come together to make a beautiful ensemble!  Some take this to a level with many, many layers....but my style is more to keep it relatively simple :)  And with all these beautiful colors from Pebbles, how can you not Smile (go ahead and smirk at me :))

Supplies Used: 
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Stickers: Pebbles
Ribbon: Ribbons Unlimited
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Ledger: Maya Road


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...