Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gina's Designs Freebie Friday Printable: Card

Just realized I didn't share my card from Gina's Designs that posted yesterday!  This is hybrid card #2!


I dry embossed my brown cardstock with a wood grain folder.  The sentiment comes from Jilllibean Soup in the form of a die cut journaling card.  I liked how it matched up with the butterfly!  I added a little bit of misting splatters...this seems to be one of my current go to techniques...I am using it on nearly every project! The Gina's Designs cardstock doily is backed by another Jillibean Soup die cut.  And the lovely butterfly if from Gina's Free printable....which you can find here!  So much easier than stamping!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love this card! Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...