Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quilted Cards Three

My last two "quilted" cards classes at The Scrapbooking Studio have been so well received and so much fun that I decided I would do another round.  Here's my creations for round three coming up on June 7th!

 I think this one is my favorite :)  I saw one done like this with all white squares...super cool but not a quilty look.  I love the Americana feel this has with the stars!

 This one is super easy, I know the ladies will love learning this quick technique!

 Targetted this one for father's day...this circle folding technique has been a hit so I've done this folding all three classes.

This started out as something different with diamonds...pinterest fail....it didn't work.  So I rearranged and created it like this.  I am kinda digging the folded diamonds and am gonna have to play more with that.  Cutting them on my Cameo made for a quick and precise cut!

As long as people keep enjoying it and I can keep generating ideas (thanks pinterest) I will keep doing a topic like this!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Jillibean Soup
Rubons: Pebbles

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! I absolutely love all of these beautiful, creative and fun cards! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!!

Cathy said...

love these...so fun! I think your channeling Paige! Awesome!

Lisa P said...

These are fabulous. I especially love the way the last one turned out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...