Friday, May 24, 2013

Going Hybrid...

This week I did something new!  I created some hybrid projects...which means I used some digital elements on projects.  Gina's Designs offers a weekly Freebie Friday Printable and so this week I created a couple things to go along with the post!


First off is a card using one piece of the printable and a cardstock doily. available in our store.

And a Project Life sample using the rest of the printable and pieces from the Delicate Frames & Ornaments Shape Set and The Build a Layout Romance Set,   I primarily used stickers and patterned paper from the Pebbles line "Love You More."

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles, Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Pebbles, SRM Stickers
Rubons: American Crafts
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Ribbon: American Crafts
Wood: Studio Calico
Decorative Tape: Bella Blvd
Doily, Chipboard: Gina's Designs

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love your card and your PL page!! Gorgeous!!

Cathy said...

love your card, I have to check out those freebies. Great PL too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...