Saturday, March 16, 2013

February CARDS Magazine Publication

This was my very first project that I made for  The Scrapbooking Studio using the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic Line...and before I took it in I submitted it to CARDS Magazine.  Lucky me, it got picked up!  So now, I can finally share it with you here!
I am always on the lookout for how to do something unique with patterned paper.  When I saw this scalloped paper I knew I need to cut into it and give it a ruffle look.  I didn't do it to every scallop, just random ones and then popped those up.  Add to that the pearls and the great on trend details from Echo Park of chevrons, and banners and it just came together nicely.  Hands down one of my faves ever!
Supplies Used:
Sticker & Pattern Paper by Echo Park
Pearls by Queen & Co
Twine by Jillibean Soup

1 comment:

Lisa P said...

congrats! It's a beautiful card and perfect for publication. You rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...