Sunday, February 10, 2013

Teresa Collins: Tell Your Story Layout

So I was lucky enough to win all the patterned papers and some stickers from the "Tell Your Story" line at the Teresa Collins class the other night.  I have been admiring that line for a while but hadn't taken the plunge and bought it.  I have to say that she really does an amazing job with putting out lines with great and unique color combinations.  This layout also utilizes some new Thickers and some chipboard pieces from Gina's Designs.  Even with the cutting on my Cameo this layout came together in less than an hour...love it when that happens!  One of the messages I took home the other night from the Teresa Collins class was putting things down to your kids in your journaling.  My little Lucy has had some challenges lately and I decided it would be therapeutic for me to document that - so I definitely journaled!  Hopefully someday we will look back at this together and be proud of getting thru it all in one piece!

Supplies Used:
Paper & Stickers from Teresa Collins
Brads by ???
Chipboard by Gina's Designs
Thickers by American Crafts
Pearls by Queen & Company

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors, the feather and that adorable photo!!!

Lisa P said...

I'm so sad when I read this journaling. I'm glad you were able to get it down so that she can look back. For now I will be praying for her to find her value in who she was created to be and not the opinions of others. I love the look of this and the line you used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...