Monday, February 11, 2013

"Just Because" Little Yellow Bicycle Card Class

I am so excited that my February card class at The Scrapbooking Studio has sold out!  So now it's time to start sharing my March card class.  I designed this one using pieces from the "Just Because" line from Little Yellow Bicycle.  Once again they have hit a homerun with this line!  It took me less than two hours to design the class because it goes together soooooo nicely!  Here's the four cards for the class.




After I took the cards into the store as samples I had to pick up some more pieces from the line because I knew I wasn't done playing yet...Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Christine, these are beautiful! Such a wonderful collection of cards for a class. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...