Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Echo Park Paper "Love Story" Layouts

I have had so much fun playing with the Love Story line this month.  It has vibrant, bright colors that are perfect for me!  Here's the two layouts I created and you can find hanging up at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL!

 As you can see on both of these I had some fun with my white Signo pen again :) Love to use that thing to doodle and for these it was doodling ruffles!  This layout is of Bo and it felt a little weird to be doing so much pink on a boy layout!

I have seen a lot of people doing the double photo thing where they are layered like this.  I had two copies of this photo so I decided to give it a whirl.  It's kind of a fun, whimsical touch.  I also used my Silhouette Cameo for the "love" in the title.  I am sooooo loving my Cameo.  

Supplies Used:
Ribbon: American Crafts
Twine: The Twinery
Stickers: Echo Park & SRM Stickers
Pearls: Queen & Co.
Pen: Uniball Signo
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Brads: Echo Park

I'll be back again with more design team work for the store...I got to do a bonus round this month and can't wait to share that!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love love the big heart on the first one!!!

Lisa P said...

Cute pages. I think that the pink for bo is absolutely fine. The big heart is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...