Friday, December 21, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings Class

On January 12th I am teaching a class at The Scrapbooking Studio!  Here is the layout and the cards I will be teaching.  All three projects feature Little Yellow Bicycle's Winterings.  It is full of gorgeous blues, grays, and browns and I have adored it from the moment I saw it!

I had forgotten how much I love creating double layouts!  I created another one at the same time as this and you can look for that one in an upcoming special edition of Creating Keepsakes!  This layout is full of all kinds of great embellishments from Little Yellow Bicycle which means those who attend the class will come home with all the leftover goodies!

 Couldn't resist layering some of the fabulous chipboard embellishments and playing up the blues and grays!

I created some of my own ruffles on this one and then added clear transparency pieces for the top.  Of everything that Little Yellow bicycle makes, I believe the transparencies are my favorite!

If you live anywhere near Bloomington, I'd love to have you along for the class...Just head over to The Scrapbooking Studio website for more info!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors in this collection!!!!

Lisa P said...

Love that double page! How fun to have one coming up in CK too!

Christa said...

Gorgeous! I even pinned the card today! Congrats again on your LYB gig!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the layout but I love the cards even more!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Wow, stunning cards! Just pinned the Snow one with the transparency. Wish I lived closer... congrats on teaching a class and with beautiful LYB too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...