Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quick Quotes & Clear Scraps Blog Hop

Hi Quick Quotes & Clear Scraps Fans!  Christne here today to share a home decor creation with you!  I decided to take the tag album a different direction and turn it into a one of a kind frame for my house.

 I used the Cracklin' Rose line to decorate the tags.  It is the perfect match for the earth tones in my house.  I love the way the browns and maroons pop against the acrylic tags and the cream paper. 

 I have a new little 7 week old baby so I had to leave a blank spot for a picture of him.  I tried to keep my design uniform and simple to fit with my own decor style.  Each tag is identical to the next one other than the actual picture.

 I used pieces of scored cardstock to serve as the hinges between the tags.This was a simple project to do that anyone would love as a gift...you could easily put one together for a family member for Christmas!

Quick Quotes Supplies Used:

Clear Scraps Supplies Used:



4 comments:

Beatrice Lawson said...

Love the album used as a multi-frame - so sweet!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such adorable children and great home decor project to display their wonderful smiles!

Diana Soling said...

beautiful. I have never seen this before. Great job!!

Christa said...

really cute Christine! I am not sure where you are finding time, but you are so talented!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...