Saturday, November 10, 2012

Altered Embroidery Hoop

First off, yes, I need to create a tutorial on how I did this.  It would be more obvious if I had used material...but since it is all paper there are some tricks to it!  I will work on that!  This one was created for The Scrapbooking Studio using the Echo Park line "Everyday Eclectic."


Have you checked out The Scrapbooking Studio yet?  They have an online store and two brick and mortar stores!  If you live anywhere near Bloomington, IL or Moline, IL I recommend checking them out!  They have lots of creative classes available, the newest lines from your favorite manufacturers, samples on how to use them, crops...all kinds of wonderful things to offer!  We've got to support stores like this!  You can also check out their blog here...you will even see some of my work pop up there :).


2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

YES!!! Share the tutorial!!!! I can't tell you how many times I have attempted this just to mess it up....blah!! Your's is simply adorable!!!!!

Nicole said...

So pretty! And I vote for a tutorial too! Can't believe it's all paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...