Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Momenta October Projects

Momenta has asked us to post projects to our own blogs now to share as they have closed down their blog.  Here are a few of my recent creations with their goodies.

 I made this to be nursery decor...fabulous until we decided we weren't going to name him Nicholas but Boaz instead (:

This thank you card uses the new metal embellishments from Momenta.  I used alcohol ink to dye it green.

 I love the clear layered stickers that they make and these cute martini glasses worked just perfect for a 21st birthday card.

More clear layered stickers...they are just fabulous for cards!  Apparently I am on a pink/black/white kick!

I can't get enough of Momenta's gorgeous stickers...head on over to check them out yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...