Friday, August 31, 2012

Boo! A Halloween Layout for Quick Quotes!

I am up at Quick Quotes today and just love this layout! I decided to share a layout of my little toddler on Halloween and go for the cute factor (:  This week we are swapping products with Xyron so I got lots of great adhesive to use on this!
When I saw the spiderweb I knew i wanted to back it with different patterned papers...I just absolutely love how it turned out.  I'm so into mixing up my patterned papers these days!  I also had fun creating the title to resemble some drippy goo.  And of course had to change the subtitle from "monster" to puppy just to add to the cute factor.  

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The Halloween scrapbook layout is as adorable as the costume and photos.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...