Thursday, August 9, 2012

All Star Memories: Jillibean Soup Sports Layout

I absolutely loved meeting the gals from Jillibean Soup at CHA.  They were such a nice group of people and frankly made me want to buy lots more of their product!  So as time permitted me to do a layout just for fun....I decided to pull their stuff out!

I love this line and the combination of the bright colors and kraft paper!  Perfect of course for my little sports man too!  These are a couple of pictures about his love of sports...a collection of all his footballs and him and his stuffed dog "Touchdown."  To create my border I used a border punch from EK Success and then glued it under my white paper.  I like the way the kraft paper still pops out.  I wonder how long until I can get my hands on some of the brand new CHA stuff (:!?!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...