Sunday, July 1, 2012

June CARDS Magazine Publications

It's the first of the month and that means I can share my cards from last month's issue with you!  I was blessed to have two picked up and here they are!

This first one was a "monogram" card.  You never know what they will pick up and like...and this was one I was sure they wouldn't pick up.  I even said that to several people, alas and thankfully I was wrong!  It uses my favorite line from Momenta so I was super pumped that they liked it too!

The second card was a "fathers day" card.  This one is way funkier!  I'm entertained by the stark difference between the two cards (:  This one features goodies from Momenta, Authentique, American Crafts, and Cosmo Cricket!


















What do you think...can you even tell the same person made these? (:

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats on the pubs, such great cards!

Cathy said...

Love them both! Congrats!

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats on the pubs!! I like them both!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...