Saturday, June 30, 2012

Playtime


This week at Momenta we did a product swap with Scor Pal.  I love to use a scoring board but really wanted to find a way to use it that was something besides folding a card and making medallion flowers...those are my very regular uses.  

I've got a new baby coming my way in September, so I am trying hard to catch up on some of these older sweet photos that I need to scrap.  Today I focused in on a layout about my kiddos and Grandpa!


I used my Scor-Buddy to enhance my design by creating score lines in the cardstock and banners. It is subtle but really adds something extra to the white space. I did lots of outlining and creating faux stitching with my black pen.  I didn't set out to do that, but as I was going I realized how nice it would look to add it!    

Supplies Used:
Momenta patterned paper and stickers
Creative Charms pearls
The Twinery bakers twine
CTMH black pen

1 comment:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

How cool! I'm so glad you thought of this and shared it with us - it has such a neat effect, and I am pretty sure I never would have thought of it myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...