Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wedding Card

I've been busy working on design team projects and magazine stuff, not so much time to create just to share these days!  Today I do have a wedding card to share with you made primarily of Momenta goodies.  The cake in the center is one of their chipboard pieces and the two things above it (not sure what to call them) are actually silver glitter rub-ons also from there.  I used some eyelet paper that I know for certain isn't acid free.  I love making cards just for this reason, you don't have to think about the longevity of the product as much!  I'm playing a lot these days with cards that are black and white with a pop of color, this one obviously used a pop of eggplant! 

1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

So pretty and sparkley!!! I love the hint of purple!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...