Sunday, November 20, 2011

Momenta & Epiphany Crafts Swap


I am participating in my very first product swap with Momenta and Epiphany Crafts this week.  I got to use the Shape Studio Round 14 Tool.  This tool allows you customize your own epoxy bubbles in just a matter of moments.  I wanted to show just how versatile this little thing is so I have created a variety of projects to share!  I love to make every project that I create have a unique element to it - this tool is perfect for that!

First off I used it to make the centers of these fussy cut flowers.  I decided to keep my centers all the same color but I love that it adds some dimension and makes them my own style of flowers.  Plus, no searching for an embellishment for the center that matches just right...I made my own!


*********************************
These little round bubbles were screaming Christmas ornaments to me.  I knew they would be an easy and cute way to decorate some simple ornaments.  I picked up these plain plastic ones from Michaels.  I have three kids and each year we give them a new ornaments - so for this year I made them each a different one that says "Joy" using Momenta letters and the shape bubbles.  I used paper from the "All Through the Year" paper pad as the background for my bubbles.  I loved how easy it was to line up the cute little stars inside the shape tool and make them work in my bubbles.  I then added a little glitter into each one that matched the colors I had used.
 For this first one I used some Design Your Own Stickers and the bubble for my "O"

Here I made my "O" using the shape bubble and the silver metal setting.

 For this last one I used the bubbles to add some extra color and interest.
***********************************

My last creation is a bright and cheery layout starring the Free to Be Me line and the shape bubbles housed in the metal settings from Epiphany Crafts.  This paper did not need a lot added to it so some simple handmade flowers topped by one of a kind centers were the perfect embellishments.
You can't go wrong with this versatile and fun tool!  I'm excited to see what the other designers come up with this week...you'll have to check in at Momenta to see too and get yourself entered to win the Epiphany Crafts prize!  You can also check out the Epiphany Crafts blog and see what their designers made with our stuff!

Supplies Used:
Epiphany Crafts: Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Round 14Shape Studio Tool Round 14, Round 14 Silver Metal Settings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...