Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dimensional Flower Card

I created this fun card using some gorgeous paper from all Momenta products.  To create my flower I just cut 1/4" stripcs and then connected the ends to form a circle (like countdown chains we all made as kids).  I pinched one end and set that down on my white circle where I had some liquid glue.  I gave that a chance to dry overnight.  It makes a pretty flower but you definitely have to put a center on it.  I used just a small black circle and then the cute pink circle on top of it.  It makes for some fun and unique dimension that are a surprise when you see the card.
Supplies Used
PA 1502 - Black Tie Metal Paper Pad
PA 2329 - Kaleidoscope Super Paper Pad
NC 1360 - Kaleidoscope Card Kit



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...