Monday, August 15, 2011

See thru Card for Lucky Girl Crafts

Jessica always puts together such amazing kits and this month is no exception.  I love the unique color combinations you can find in this months kit. This first card uses my absolute favorite color combination of all!  I love black, white, and turquoise together.


I cut a spot in my card to attach the clear bag to.  I then added the patterned paper to frame it.  I created the flower using a punch and more of the patterned paper.  I can't wait to write my message with a pretty turquoise pen and see it pop thru!


1 comment:

Mara Campbell said...

What a great card!! I love your unique design with the see through front. And the black and turquoise together is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...