Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rock the first day!

I surprised Timmy with this card this morning.  He loved it and said he was going to keep it forever or at least as long as it would last :)  On the inside I wrote "Be your best, Do your best, and Show Jesus' love."
I used the One Fine Day collection from Momenta as well as that cute little sunshine sticker.  I have used this line for several things and I really wanted to give it a different look so I did some doodling/outlining throughout.  I've been seeing a lot of people doing more doodling...I think it's a rising trend...I was especially inspired by the talented Erin and decided to use it too.  I love that a card lets me try something new without committing it to a whole layout :)
Supplies used: One Fine Day by Momenta,  The Girls Paperie word sticker, Black Sharpie

1 comment:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Eeek! This card is so adorable! I love the doodling!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...