Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Day at Creative Charms

Today I've got a couple projects featuring some of the flowers from the June Kit of the Month. 
 My first project uses the soft pastel colors of the blue felt flowers.

It also features Embedded Embossing which you can learn all about on Practical Scrappers today!  It's a really cool and fun technique that I think looks marvelous with polka dots!

My second project focuses on the Red, White, and Blue aspect of the kit...using the layered felt flowers.  Don't you just love that this kit is so versatile?


Here's all the contents of the kit...it's a great deal and a blast to use!



June Kit of the Month - $14.99 (73+ Pieces) 



2 comments:

Erin Morehouse said...

that layout is beautiful! love the twine!

Mara Campbell said...

Great projects! I love the soft colors and embossing of your card. And what a fun way to use twine on your layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...