Monday, June 27, 2011

Lucy's Birthday Party




Another day up on the Momenta blog for me and today I am sharing a multi-photo layout with you featuring lots of bright and cheery Momenta products.  I created this layout based on a sketch from Pagemaps.  I have never used this color combination before, but will definitely come back to it, I'm loving that green, pink, and red combination!  Don't you just love it when you can get more than one picture on a layout and not have it be a jumbled mess!  Have you had a chance to check 0ut the Momenta blog yet?  It's full of great designers and we'd love to have you as a follower!

Supplies Used:
PK 2337 Family Forever Album Kit
ST 4200 Glitter Treatment Family Forever Word Stickers
ST 4079 Glitter Treament Family Forever Border Stickers
 Bella Blvd Patterned Paper, The Twinery Bakers Twine, Fiskars Border Punch

4 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Oh I love the colors!!! So many fun details, the twine, the banner, the cute ladybug. Great layout!

Scrapamum said...

Love this layout Christine!!! What fabulous colour!

Angi Barrs said...

Happy & Sweet! Love your page...especially the cute photos, ladybug, & trees. :)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

this is a great layout and i agree, the colors are wonderful together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...