Friday, May 13, 2011

Butterflies, Butterflies, and more Butterflies

I recently joined the design team at Creative Charms and am loving playing with all their embellishments.   Apprarently I'm on a bit of a butterfly kick :).   Here's the first two projects I created.
I had the idea for these butterflies in my head and the Gradient Gem Stickers provided me with plenty of gems to make the project work.  It was great having access to all the different colors and shades of those colors to make it work.
Supplies Used: 

I made this card as part of a challenge for Cards magazine but with the intention of using some of the fun goodies you can get here!  The Loop d loop flowers have such a unique look, they really stand out and make a project look special!  I also used some red gems to add some bling to the card.  And BONUS it got chosen as one of the cards to feature at the aforementioned site.
Supplies used: 


2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love all teh butterflies on the layout and the baker's twine on the card!

Laura Evangeline said...

So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...