Thursday, May 19, 2011

100% Pink Cards

The challenge this week at Create was to make a 100% pink card.  I made two and guess what....I don't think I really like pink!  I made one a little more busy and one more Clean and Simple.  Both use supplies form the March kit from Scraptastic Club

Supplies used: Cuttlebug butterfly die & embosser set, EK success scallop punch, My minds eye ticket, DMC floss, My minds eye patterned paper, Echo Park "Little Girl" patterned paper, CTMH ink, Creative Charms Gradient Gemstone Stickers

5 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. I love everything in pink. :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Hehe, sorry to take you out of your comfort zone :) :) :) But I LOVE both of these cards so thanks for submitting them to the CARDS challenge!

Nati Tristan said...

Oh these are so pretty! i love pink!

Sarah said...

Hey Christine! These cards are gorogeous! I live in Illinois also, email me & myabe we can scrap or something! Thank you so much for the sweet comments and for linking me to Practical Scrappers. How exciting! Have a wonderful day!

Kim said...

these are so pretty I am loving the different shades of pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...