Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scrapbook Sussies Kit Club

I did these five layouts for the Scrapbook Sussies kit club review on Practical Scrappers.  Loved working with this kit as it included a huge amount of embellishements!  It also had lots that I modified to make my own embellishments...I love when those creative juices get flowing!

I created the border on this using the Scallop Punch and then filling in the holes with patterned paper from the kit.  It was faster than it sounds (:


I made the flowers on this one and also fussy cut the little circles on the right.




The kit lended itself to Lucy layouts...but I still managed to get those boys in a little bit (:

1 comment:

Robin said...

Love the layouts!!! Beautiful!! What is the name of the scallop punch?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...