Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Using some Jillibean Soup

My husband thought I should make a layout about the three foods that Lucy consumes most.  So today I present to you: Marshmallows, Meat & Macaroni...that's what Lucy is made of (:
My favorite thing on this layout is the way her name is spelled out!  I also love the little letters and big letters combo to make the title.  I did the bottom border by gluing down a heart and then folding two hearts in half and gluing each of them down on top.  It's cheap, fun to use paper you love, and adds some nice dimension.  I love the picture on this layout cuz I think Lucy looks like Shirley Temple with all those curls (:
Supplies used:  Everything on here is Jillibean soup except the red cardstock, bakers twine, and tiny red letters from Cosmo Cricket.

I punched the circles on this out of the kraft cardstock and then layered the scrap pieces of Jillibean paper undernearth.  I did some paper folding just like in the previous layout, but this time with squares.  I also did a little stitching on the scallop border to make it my own.  Check out the eyelashes on that boy!
Supplies used:  All Jillibean soup except the pins and green thread

1 comment:

Jill Yegerlehner said...

Good stuff Christine! Love all the layouts and all the little details. Very cool way of using the corrugated alpha sheet! Thanks for sharing!

Jill Yegerlehner
Jillibean Soup

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...