Thursday, October 1, 2009

Snow

I've gotten into the habit of scrapping just one picture at a time. I like doing it that way because it allows for you to do a lot on the layout-but I don't like it because I have zillions of pictures and I want to make sure I'm telling the whole story! So I've been trying to be conscious of doing multiple picture layouts too. I did this layout with some of our goofier snow pictures from last year - mom making snow angels with Timmy - the kids and I having snow ice cream - fun silly times!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really fun!

Do What You Love said...

This is so cute - it makes me want to jump into the snow and make some snow angels (never done that)! :)

Tammy said...

Very cute layout!! Love your blog Christine!!

Hugs,

Tammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...