Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First two Punch Projects

The challenge this week at Practical Scrappers is to use punches. Since I get to see all the work early I always have the chance to see what's been done and what hasn't (as far as types of things used and ideas). I usually try to create my projects with that in mind. This layout was actually done about a year ago - but I added to it. I don't usually alter layouts - I like to see my progression. But I really loved how I used that fancy square punch on this one. So I decided to use it but bring it up to my new standards :) Between the punch and pleating it turned out very formal - but I love it!

I had this candy corn in my stash forever...and I am so glad I didn't use it for something else. I just like looking at this cute little card. I used a corner punch for the slit look in the corners.

2 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love your layout...it is just so perfect! And your card is adorable!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Left you something on my blog. Don't shoot me! Hey, love your projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...